Wednesday, September 26, 2007

"I've Just Seen A Face" is probably my favorite song of the moment. I don't know what it is, but that little strumming part before he starts gets me all excited and it makes me want to dance. And I'm still so excited for Across The Universe, so that could be contributing. I'm also really digging Sam Cooke even more than usual. Mmmm.

I think we, as a world, should just make hand-holding a daily thing. Like Hands Across America in the 80s, only more successful. Not even romantically, just because and everyday-ish. I like holding hands, I guess it does somewhat matter who I'm holding hands with but I just like the action.

So, I'm off to find someone to hold hands with while singing "I've Just Seen A Face" or "What A Wonderful World" and that'll about do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment