Monday, April 28, 2008

It feels like years since it's been here

Life is making a lot more sense now.

I'm happy, generally every single day.
I know why I'm going to Texas State, it all makes sense!
& I'm studying music journalism, which is ultimately a passion of mine.....so we'll just say these next 4 years can be my life's replica of Almost Famous, hopefully
Today is the 2 week anniversary of the best concert and coincidentally the best day of my life!! (more on that later, I'll eventually write something less scatterbrained about it, rather than just typing I TOUCHED BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN in all caps whenever I think about it)
There's so many relationships building me up
It isn't all sunshine and kittens 24/7 but I am learning from all of this
GRADUATING IN A MONTH!
And then there will be summer, long lazy days and freedom, in a sense
Carolyn is okay, and I'm praying for her to heal fast
God is so amazing lately.

I'm so grateful for music and conversation and real feelings and relief and warm hugs. These days really are living up to their reputation, you know.



edit: yeah, i'm listening to atlantic city right now and i swear i still get a lump in my throat hearing it. i no longer think it's a weird thing that music affects me so deeply, i know this is all for a reason, for a love of something that is worth all the love and focus i can give to it. it really is the best feeling when you can feel a song moving through you and becoming bigger than a few pitches playing through your headphones. oh, i can't even put it all down. seriously good goosebumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment