Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Apply Some Pressure

Dear Mark Ronson,

I would just like to let you know that whenever your schedule is free, I'm here. We can remix a Phantom Planet album or we can maybe take an old Al Green song and give it a new kick. I am not opposed to adding the Dap-Kings in there somewhere, also. Please consider that a) I love you b) I think you're wonderful and c) I would probably do anything you asked of me. I know you've got a thing for Lily Allen and Amy Winehouse, so I can stock up on Nike hi-tops and black liquid eyeliner in a flash if that'll do it for ya. I have your album on repeat and I've had it playing for months now.....in other words, let's duet.

Sincerely,
Kelsey Manning

P.S. I am considering changing my name to Valerie, also. It would be more convenient, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment